With all the pollution spread in the air, it is not a surprise that your skin gets affected. You need to consider self-care for your skin. CBD or cannabidiol is taking over the skincare and beauty sector. From sunscreen and serums to creams, cleansers, and chapsticks you get a plethora of hemp-infused products in the market.
CBD is a natural compound extracted from hemp and marijuana. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is the other active compound that roots the high. CBD is non-psychoactive. Research has reported that CBD has the potential to reduce the symptoms of pain, insomnia, chronic inflammation, anxiety, and epilepsy. It even helps to treat drug addiction and prevent cognitive decline.
How is it good for the skin?
CBD has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which is great in reducing skin issues like dryness, inflammation, and damages from free radicals. CBD reduces sebum production, so is effective in acne treatment. Dermatologist suggests choosing the right kind of CBD topical. You can visit the Gold Care CBD store online. They offer premium hemp products made from 100% natural plant extract. All the products sold are 3rd party lab-tested, which ensures quality and consistency.
Benefits of using CBD topical
- Relief from skin issues like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It even helps in skin problems like inflammation, dry patches, itchiness, redness, and blotchy skin.
- Toxins and excess waste gets removed from the body.
- Helps in dead skin cell removal and gives radiant and healthy skin.
- Improves skin elasticity by increasing the blood flow.
- Moisturizes & revitalizes the skin.
- Protects skin against harsh elements.
- Prevents cancer cell growth.
The result will depend on the CBD type and amount in the product. All CBD infused products get formulated using isolate or full-spectrum or broad-spectrum oil.
- Full-spectrum oil includes all the compounds along with THC.
- Broad-spectrum oil contains all the compounds except THC.
- Isolate is the purest CBD version without any other compounds.
Read the labels and choose a reliable product with 3rd party lab test reports. Even consider the legality in your state.
The variety of CBD skincare products are –
- Hemp oil
- Hemp lotion
- Hemp cream
- Hemp balm
Who can use hemp-based CBD topical?
Hemp-based CBD topical is favorable for all ages. It is beneficial to people experiencing sensitive skin, the aging process, inflammation, and tricky skin issue that persist. They are a good alternative to products containing harmful chemicals with expensive price tags.