Leadership In Healthcare - Know More. Live Better > Blog > Health > 5 reasons why it’s time to speak to a stairlift supplier in Stow-On-Wold
Age catches up with us all, especially those who have worked hard all their lives and can suffer from debilitating conditions in later life, such as arthritis or old injuries causing issues to joints.
Rather than struggling and feeling the pain, a good many people are deciding to take the sensible decision to find a solution through a neutral helping hand by speaking to a stairlift supplier in Stow-On-Wold for some of the following 5 reasons.
- Rather than worrying about pride, it is time to pamper yourself and alleviate aches and nagging discomfort which will also ease the mind allowing a good night’s sleep.
- A free consultancy will be followed up by excellent customer service and independent advice. Rental terms are available with prices to suit all budgets. Back up after sales care follow a complete professional installation.
- Chairs can accommodate weights of up to 25 stones, and can have a swivel feature to accommodate confined spaces and allow easy access.
- It is an immediate way to minimise the risk of further injury or damaging an existing condition which can deteriorate using stairs. Or even worse tripping when trying to protect the affected area.
- Narrow stair wells are no problem to a family company with years of experience as they can adapt and fit a stairlift into any space.
Deciding to have a stairlift fitted in the home allows independence and freedom, which is good for the body and mind, with afflictions disappearing to be replaced by smiles.
All posts byHailen Kazz